If you’re planning on having private gastric sleeve surgery in the UK then it’s essential to choose the right surgeon to perform the procedure.
How to Choose Your Bariatric Surgeon
In order to choose the right surgeon for your bariatric procedure, you’ll need to set some time aside to research your options. You can learn a lot just by looking up weight loss surgery clinics and doctors online.
- Learn more about your options for weight loss surgery: make sure that you know what procedures are available, what will happen when you have them, and the kind of results you can expect to see afterwards.
- Look at the websites for weight loss clinics in your area: a good clinic should provide plenty of detail on the eligibility criteria, procedure and support they will provide. You should also be able to get an idea of the costs (although these will vary depending on your needs).
- Get to know the surgeon: clinic websites should tell you all about the person who will be operating on you. You should be able to find out about their training, experience and any special interests. For example, you might want a surgeon who specialises in a specific procedure, such as gastric sleeve surgery.
- Check out their reputation: you should be able to read testimonials on the clinic website and find good reviews if you search for their name online. It can also help to look at the surgeon’s social media presence on Twitter, Facebook and elsewhere.
Why Pick Mr Sanjay Agrawal for Gastric Sleeve Surgery?
Once you know more about the clinics and surgeons who can help with your weight loss, you will be able to pick the one who is right for you. You should make sure that you have an experienced surgeon who you trust to provide the highest quality advice and care.
Mr Sanjay Agrawal is one of the most experienced bariatric specialists in the UK, so there are some very good reasons to pick him for your gastric sleeve surgery in London:
- Performs bariatric procedures at some of the top private hospitals in London, Essex and Hertfordshire
- Specialises in laparoscopic (keyhole surgery) techniques
- Has performed more than 1000 weight loss procedures
- Designated as a Master Surgeon in Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (MSMBS) by the Surgical Review Corporation of the USA, the only surgeon to hold this title in the UK
- Awarded a Certificate of Medical Excellence and is an invited member of Top Doctors ® UK
- Provides instruction in bariatric and laparoscopic techniques and has an international reputation in this field
If you are looking for a surgeon to perform private gastric sleeve surgery in the UK, the Mr Sanjay Agrawal should be at the top of your list.